John Roberts Supreme Court Confirmation Center
With the nomination of John Roberts to a seat on the Supreme Court of the United States and another nomination pending, the American Center for Law and Justice is playing a pivotal role in the confirmation process. On this page, you will find information that we hope will be helpful concerning John Roberts who has been nominated by President Bush as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.
In The News
Jay's Trial Notebook
Listen to Our Radio Ads In Support of John Roberts:
People For the American Way claim to represent mainstream America:
Is this mainstream America?
People For the American Way opposes
- pornography filters on public library computers;
- regulation of hardcore internet pornography;
- restrictions on simulated child pornography;
- school choice;
- voluntary prayer in public places.
People For the American Way supports
- deleting under God from the Pledge of Allegiance;
- redefinition of traditional marriage;
- voting rights for felons;
- forcing the Boy Scouts to permit openly gay scoutmasters;
- partial birth abortion;
- judicially imposed tax hikes;
- removing the Ten Commandments from public settings.