In order to help you stay well informed in a world of fast paced, ever-changing, and increasing assaults on our liberty, the ACLJ has just released two new social action apps - one for Facebook and one for your iPhone.
Apple has already featured the ACLJ's iPhone App as one of the top news apps on iTunes app store.
Both of these new apps allow you to quickly find and share all our latest blogs and petitions, as well as connecting you to other citizens concerned about prolife issues, Christian persecution worldwide, our Constitution, Israel, and breaking news.
The ACLJ's iPhone App will allow you to:
- Interact with our constantly updated Facebook news feed.
- Read our blog daily for news and analysis.
- Take action by signing petitions and easily share your opinions.
- Listen live or to archives of our daily radio show, Jay Sekulow Live.
- Quickly share news and calls-to-action with friends and family.
- Easily navigate an information and action rich app by swiping for the navigation menu from anywhere in the app.
- Get notified about new calls-to-action and news on the issues you care about.
If you have an iPhone, get your free ACLJ app from iTunes.
Regardless of whether you have an iPhone, you can still stay informed with the ACLJ Social Action App on Facebook. It will allow you to:
- Easily share what you've read or signed.
- See what your friends are interested in.
- Discover new articles and radio shows.
- Stay in control. Turn sharing on or off.
Connect to the ACLJ's new Facebook app here. If you are not already logged into Facebook, you will be asked to login before it can take you to the new app.
Stay connected to the latest news about free speech, religious liberty, and politics, as well as connect to people on Facebook who are also concerned about our constitutional rights. Get these new apps today.